Quine relay

Mike Cowlishaw
https://github.com/mame/quine-relay

"What this is

This is a Ruby program that generates Scala program that generates Scheme program that generates ...(through 50 languages)... REXX program that generates the original Ruby code again."

Re: Quine relay

Chip Davis
Administrator
So THAT's what Herr Schneider has been working on all these years... ;-)

-Chip-

On 7/18/2013 05:05 Mike Cowlishaw [via Rexx Language Association
Forum] said:
> https://github.com/mame/quine-relay
>
> "What this is
>
> This is a Ruby program that generates Scala program that generates
> Scheme program that generates ...(through 50 languages)... REXX
> program that generates the original Ruby code again."

Re: Quine relay

Rene Jansen
Administrator
an overdose. very productive, tho. Has potential as benchmark of some sorts. I am tempted to try it, but am resisting it at the moment.

On 18 jul. 2013, at 11:03, "Mike Cowlishaw [via Rexx Language Association Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

https://github.com/mame/quine-relay

"What this is

This is a Ruby program that generates Scala program that generates Scheme program that generates ...(through 50 languages)... REXX program that generates the original Ruby code again."

http://rexx-language-association-forum.44760.x6.nabble.com/Quine-relay-tp774.html
To start a new topic under General Topics including RexxLA topics, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Rexx Language Association Forum, click here.
NAML