[RexxLA] DWI

LesK
Administrator
I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or
townhome. Backside still coming through but it' weak.

Les

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Rony G. Flatscher
On 11.09.2017 11:06, Les Koehler wrote:
> I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or townhome. Backside still
> coming through but it' weak.
This is really good to hear!

---rony

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

sahananda
Yes, you've been on my mind too.
Jon

On 11 Sep 2017 11:29, "Rony G. Flatscher" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 11.09.2017 11:06, Les Koehler wrote:
> I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or townhome. Backside still
> coming through but it' weak.
This is really good to hear!

---rony

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Walter Pachl

Great to hear that

How close was your "dance"?

Les Koehler <[hidden email]> hat am 11. September 2017 um 11:06 geschrieben:

I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or
townhome. Backside still coming through but it' weak.

Les

LG

Walter

Walter

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Richard Brady
Great news.
R. L. Brady

I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or
townhome. Backside still coming through but it' weak.

Les

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Jean-Louis COMBEAU
Great to hear
--JLouis

Jean-Louis COMBEAU

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Dan Carter
Prayers work.  Carry on, Les!

1/137

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

LesK
Administrator
Lakeland, where the eye went through, is 35.3 miles (59.6 km) east of
Tampa. The storm was wider than the whole state. By the time it got to
us it was a Category 1. No Trees or power lines down on our subdivision
street, but a few limbs are down. One power blip here that made me
manually reboot my DVR, but almost half of Florida residents are without
power. Haven't heard much about storm surge  on either cost, but it was
expected to be strong.

You can be sure  I'll be looking into pricing storm shutters for my
three windows that face east and west!

Thanks for everyone's support!

Les

On 9/11/2017 7:10 AM, Walter Pachl wrote:

> Great to hear that
>
> How close was your "dance"?
>

>>      Les Koehler <[hidden email]> hat am 11. September 2017 um 11:06
>> geschrieben:
>>

>>      I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or
>>      townhome. Backside still coming through but it' weak.
>>
>>      Les
>>

> LG
>
> Walter

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Bruce Skelly-2
Glad you’re ok Les.

> On Sep 11, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Les Koehler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Lakeland, where the eye went through, is 35.3 miles (59.6 km) east of Tampa. The storm was wider than the whole state. By the time it got to us it was a Category 1. No Trees or power lines down on our subdivision street, but a few limbs are down. One power blip here that made me manually reboot my DVR, but almost half of Florida residents are without power. Haven't heard much about storm surge  on either cost, but it was expected to be strong.
>
> You can be sure  I'll be looking into pricing storm shutters for my three windows that face east and west!
>
> Thanks for everyone's support!
>
> Les
>
> On 9/11/2017 7:10 AM, Walter Pachl wrote:
>> Great to hear that
>> How close was your "dance"?
>>>
>>>     Les Koehler <[hidden email]> hat am 11. September 2017 um 11:06
>>> geschrieben:
>>>

>>>     I'm pretty much finished dancing with Irma. No damage to the Miata or
>>>     townhome. Backside still coming through but it' weak.
>>>
>>>     Les

Re: [RexxLA] DWI

Bill Lynch-3
Les,

Glad to learn you survived Irma and are largely intact. Good luck with
the storm shutters.

Bill :)