[RexxLA] Fwd: REXX page of ZABRODSKYVLADA transferrd

[RexxLA] Fwd: REXX page of ZABRODSKYVLADA transferrd

Rony G. Flatscher (wu-wien)
Dear members,

FYI a post from news:comp.lang.rexx, a worthwhile reading book on algorithms implemented in Rexx,
updated by the author:

                              Rexx

      Rexx - multi-purpose survival tool

   MULTI-PURPOSE PERSONAL SURVIVAL TOOL for students, programmers and network managers

   VLADIMIR ZABROSKY'S REXX PAGE WITH THE ALBUM OF ALGORITHMS AND TECHNIQUES

---rony