[RexxLA] Thread Server for RexxSQL and ooDialog 4.2

[RexxLA] Thread Server for RexxSQL and ooDialog 4.2

Terry Fuller

Sometime back I'd upgraded my application to ooDialog 4.2.3 and discovered that it's changed use of threads caused rexxsql to lose it connection.  Jon recommended a thread server and sent me some sample code.  Now I've lost that code :'(

John can you send that sample to me again?

--
taf

Re: [RexxLA] Thread Server for RexxSQL and ooDialog 4.2

sahananda
Hi Terry,

I have sent you it again off the list.  It is not in a state for me to distribute it to everyone so I'm not posting it here.

Jon