Sysfiletree on Windows 7 returns wrong file size for very large files

Sysfiletree on Windows 7 returns wrong file size for very large files

GarrySmithwick
Using the latest version of object rexx on windows 7, sysfiletree returns the wrong size for a file that is over 6GB.  I read some posts about files larger than 4GB cuains a problem.  I can use stream query size to get the correct size.  Is this a known bug? A restriction?   FYI numeric digits set to 40 does not fix this.