Rene Jansen
Administrator
This post was updated on .
It has taken some time, but this is our new forum, ready to discuss all things Rexx. The forum is an open space and does not require membership, as decided by the RexxLA Board on the last International Rexx Language Symposium.

The usual rules apply here. Be civil, help each other and be kind. There will be moderation when needed - spam and related nuisances are today's reality. Don't let this interfere with your enjoyment of the communication with our peers.

The categories will grow naturally with usage; for the starter set, we list the most common dialects of Rexx. Platforms will be another natural dividing line.
pjt

Re: Welcome to the RexxLA Forum

pjt
Nice to see this up and running.